Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Religious chocolate, caramel, and nuts.


maries ops 400
Originally uploaded by javakat343
Religious nuts...Nuts! Get it?! Well I promise you I'm not nuts and I'm a free Methodist! Anyway today is "the beginning of the Lenten season" and I participated in the traditional Ash Wednesday service. I sang in choir (though do to my lack of car missed practice and lost my solo *cry*)and got a big grey cross painted on my forehead. This was actually my first Ash Wednesday as I didn't even know my church participated in Lent. Well now I do…and I will participate in some form of fasting. But this blog is about food not my religion. Well… in this case it’s both. You see my brother and my dad stopped by the Christian book store to get a new Bible and my dad picked up these candies. Suprisingly they taste quite good the chocolate isn't low grade and the cute scripture on each wrapper is really fun.

No comments: